Click here for the complete updated dynasty running back rankings.
- No changes in the top five: LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, Adrian Peterson, and Doug Martin.
- Biggest riser this month is Montee Ball of Denver, going from 21st to 16th. With the signing of Knowshon Moreno off to Miami, Ball is, without a doubt, the starter in the high-powered Denver offense.
- Other risers include new Giants starting running back Rashad Jennings going from 49th to 43rd. After finishing strong in Oakland, Jennings will be asked to take over the starting job in New York after the departure of Andre Brown and David Wilson‘s health still up in the air.
- Another riser is new starter Toby Gerhart in Jacksonville. Gerhart wasn’t even ranked in dynasty circles until he signed with the Jaguars and is now 46th. Still just 27 without a lot of wear on those tires, Gerhart could be a decent running back option on a young, improving team.
- The other significant riser is the Saints Khiry Robinson. With the Saints looking to run the ball more, Robinson is the youngest in the new New Orleans running attack.
- Drops include the previously mentioned Andre Brown from 43rd to 48th. Brown’s ranking was contingent on his status as a starter. He ended up in Houston where he’ll back up perpetually injured Arian Foster so he’ll be an interesting handcuff in 2014 but shouldn’t be relied on.
- Jets running back Bilal Powell also drops, this time from 54th to 59th. Powell drops to 3rd on the Jets depth chart after the signing of Chris Johnson.