Complete updated dynasty running back rankings found here.
- New addition to the top five with Jeremy Hill sneaking in. Le’Veon Bell, Eddie Lacy, Jamaal Charles, and Todd Gurley stay the same.
- Biggest risers include Chris Ivory to 32nd from 43rd; Matt Jones to 40th from 54th as one of the most promising rookies; Joseph Randle to 41st from 53rd which might be high with the recent trade of Christine Michael; Alfred Blue to 49th from 58th as Arian Foster continues to get injured; Panthers rookies Cameron Artis-Payne to 54th from 63rd; Danny Woodhead to 55th from 64th after healing from a season-ending injury; Bills rookie Karlos Williams to 58th as LeSean McCoy’s primary backup now; and Colts rookie Josh Robinson up to 60th now that he’s Frank Gore’s primary backup.
- Biggest drops this month include Vikings running back Jerick McKinnon down from 30th to 38th thanks to the return of Adrian Peterson; Joique Bell from 33rd to 42nd thanks to the emergency of Ameer Abdullah; new Titans running back Terrance West 39th to 52nd; and Ravens rookie Buck Allen from 48th to 57th after showing nothing in the pre-season among others.
Be sure to follow us for more rankings @dynasty_ffc.
Updated running back rankings, in their entirety, can be found here.
- New top five member this month with DeMarco Murray sneaking in at five. The top four remain the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, and Gio Bernard. Doug Martin drops from four to eight.
- Big risers this month include Mark Ingram to 33rd from 40th; Knile Davis to 44th from 52nd; and Ahmad Bradshaw sneaking up to 52nd.
- Big drops include Adrian Peterson to 16th from 6th; Toby Gerhart from 30th to 37th; Maurice Jones-Drew to 50th from 42nd; Danny Woodhead to 53rd from 47th; Jonathan Stewart to 54th from 48th; Pierre Thomas to 55th from 49th; and Marcus Lattimore to 57th from 43rd.
- Rookie movers include Carlos Hyde up to 18th from 23rd; Jeremy Hill to 29th from 35th; Isaiah Crowell to 40th from 57th; Jerick McKinnon to 41st from 54th; and Andre Williams to 42nd from 51st.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
- Redskins tight end Jordan Reed may actually play this week. His stock has probably taken a hit in dynasty leagues due to the fact the can’t stay on the field. However, he is a good buy-low candidate.
- Bucs coaches continue to claim that Doug Martin is safe but his production doesn’t show it. We can’t reasonably view him as a RB1 until he starts performing like one.
- Vikings running back Adrian Peterson should be on trial as soon as December 1. Since that’s the earliest Peterson can clear his name, we don’t expect him to play this year. His future value is in serious doubt as well.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Click here for a complete dynasty running back rankings.
- Top five remains the same with McCoy, Charles, Lacy, then Martin and Peterson swapping four and five.
- Rookies new to the list include Bishop Sankey at 17; Carlos Hyde at 23; Tre Mason at 29; Jeremy Hill at 33; Terrance West at 35; Devonta Freeman at 39; Ka’Deem Carey at 46; Andre Williams at 53; Lache Seastrunk at 54; Charlie Sims at 56; James White at 61; Jerick McKinnon at 65; Isaiah Crowell at 68; and Storm Johnson at 69.
- Other notables include Toby Gerhart’s rise from 46 to 36 thanks to Jacksonville not providing any better options; Marcus Lattimore dropping from 29 to 43 thanks to Carlos Hyde; and Bryce Brown dropping from 35 to 47 thanks to his draft-day trade.
Dynasty Impact: The Vikings trade up to get their quarterback in Bridgewater. On tape, Bridgewater looked like a top five pick but dropped thanks to a disastrous pro day. That didn’t deter the Vikings where he could step in and start immediately. With Adrian Peterson and Cordarrelle Patterson, he’ll have the tools to be the top quarterback taken in dynasty rookie drafts.