Complete updated dynasty running back rankings found here.
- New addition to the top five with Jeremy Hill sneaking in. Le’Veon Bell, Eddie Lacy, Jamaal Charles, and Todd Gurley stay the same.
- Biggest risers include Chris Ivory to 32nd from 43rd; Matt Jones to 40th from 54th as one of the most promising rookies; Joseph Randle to 41st from 53rd which might be high with the recent trade of Christine Michael; Alfred Blue to 49th from 58th as Arian Foster continues to get injured; Panthers rookies Cameron Artis-Payne to 54th from 63rd; Danny Woodhead to 55th from 64th after healing from a season-ending injury; Bills rookie Karlos Williams to 58th as LeSean McCoy’s primary backup now; and Colts rookie Josh Robinson up to 60th now that he’s Frank Gore’s primary backup.
- Biggest drops this month include Vikings running back Jerick McKinnon down from 30th to 38th thanks to the return of Adrian Peterson; Joique Bell from 33rd to 42nd thanks to the emergency of Ameer Abdullah; new Titans running back Terrance West 39th to 52nd; and Ravens rookie Buck Allen from 48th to 57th after showing nothing in the pre-season among others.
Be sure to follow us for more rankings @dynasty_ffc.
Click here to download the podcast.
Complete updated dynasty running back rankings here.
- In the first dynasty running back rankings since the draft, we have a new member of the top five with rookie Todd Gurley at fourth and pushing DeMarco Murray to fifth. Top three remains the same with Le’Veon Bell, Eddie Lacy, and Jamaal Charles.
- Rookie entrants to the rankings include Gurley at fourth; Melvin Gordon at 10; T.J. Yeldon at 16; Telvin Coleman at 20; Ameer Abdullah at 23; Duke Johnson at 32; David Johnson at 35; David Cobb at 41; Jay Ajayi at 47; Javorius Allen at 48; Matt Jones at 54; Cameron Artis-Payne at 63; and Jeremy Langford at 64.
- Notable drops include Christine Michael from 30 to 42 thanks to another ineffective year and Andre Williams from 40 to 51 thanks to the Shane Vereen signing.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Complete updated dynasty running back rankings can be found here.
- It’s been awhile since the last look at dynasty running backs so a lot has changed. LeSean McCoy was unseated as the top dynasty running back by Le’Veon Bell. After him are familiar faces in Eddie Lacy and Jamaal Charles. An old face in a new place is DeMarco Murray at four with McCoy at five. The rest of the top ten includes veterans Marshawn Lynch at six and Matt Forte at eight. Meanwhile, newcomers Jeremy Hill (seventh); C.J. Anderson (ninth); and Lamar Miller (10th) enter the mix.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Complete updated dynasty running back ranking can be found here.
- Top five remains in the same order with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin, and Gio Bernard.
- Notable rookie include Bishop Sankey at 18; Carlos Hyde at 23; Devonta Freeman at 29; Terrance West at 33; Jeremy Hill at 34.
Complete dynasty running back rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin and Gio Bernard staying in that order.
- The big movers this month include Broncos backup C.J. Anderson, who ended last season ahead of Ronnie Hillman, up to 59 after not being ranked; and Browns rookie Isaiah Crowell up to 57 from 62, who moves up after more talk of a committee in Cleveland.
- The drops this month include Darren Sproles from 51 to 55 after assurances that LeSean will still get his; Kendall Hunter from 59 to 64 after it appears Carlos Hyde is most likely to take over Frank Gore’s carries; and LeGarrettee Blount from 61 to 65.
Click here for complete dynasty running back rankings.
- Top five has a new guest with Gio Bernard entering at number five. The other four remains the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, and Doug Martin.
- Big risers this month include a couple of rookies including Devonta Freeman up to 29 from 39 after an impressive rookie camp; James White up to 53 from 61 as a potential Shane Vereen replacement; Storm Johnson up to 57 from 69; and Isaiah Crowell up to 63 from 68.
- The drops this month include more rookies – Tre Mason down to 34 from 29; Jeremy Hill to 38 from 33; Knile Davis to 55 from 49; and Jacquizz Rodgers to 69 from 64.