- Quarterback Derek Carr had another good game with 289 yards plus three touchdowns and no turnovers. He’s not quite at the QB1 level but he’s firmly in the QB2 conversation.
- Rookie receiver Amari Cooper caught five passes for 133 yards and a touchdown. He’s well on his way to WR1 status.
- Linebacker Malcolm Smith had a big day with 11 tackles, a sack and an interception. He’s played like a LB1 this year and should level out as a solid LB2 for dynasty purposes.
- Quarterback Philip Rivers had another big day with 336 yards plus three touchdowns and two interceptions. He’ll continue to put up QB1 numbers and should be considered as such in dynasty formats.
- Receiver Keenan Allen continues his bounce back season with nine catches for 89 yards. As long as Rivers is around, Allen should be a rock solid WR2 in dynasty formats.