- Kirk Cousins had one of the best games of his career with 317 passing yards and three touchdowns plus zero interceptions. Despite the game, it’s doubtful Cousins is the long-term solution for anyone.
- Jordan Reed came back from injury with 11 catches for 72 yards and two touchdowns proving he can be a TE1 when healthy. So much risk however.
- Rookie receiver Jamison Crowder continues to fill in nicely for the injured DeSean Jackson with five catches for 48 yards. He could be an interesting dynasty stash even when Jackson returns.
- Rookie Jameis Winston had a solid day with 297 yards and two touchdowns. He’s up to nine touchdowns on the season and should only get better with a healthy Mike Evans.
- Doug Martin continues to bounce back with 136 yards on the ground plus three catches for 35 yards. He’s played like a RB1 this year but is a free agent after the season. You may want to sell high while you can.
- Mike Evans had his best game of the year with eight catches for 164 yards and a touchdown. He’s struggled through injuries this year but should be back on track as a WR1.