Complete updated dynasty quarterback rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains the same albeit in a slightly different order: Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton moves up to three, Russell Wilson, and Matt Ryan.
- Biggest movers include Andy Dalton up to 11th from 22nd; Tyrod Taylor up to 25th from 37th; and Kirk Cousins up to 32nd from 39th.
- Drops include Matt Stafford down to 13th from 6th; Peyton Manning down to 20th from 13th; and Colin Kaepernick down to 27th from 16th
- Rookies Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston check-in at 15th and 16th respectively.
Get the latest at @dynasty_ffc.
Complete updated dynasty quarterback rankings found here.
- We have a new entrant into the top five with Matt Ryan bringing up the rear after Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, and Russell Wilson.
- Had several starters named this pre-season which contributed to risers in dynasty rankings including Sam Bradford to 18th fro 24th; Brian Hoyer to 36th from 42nd; Tyrod Taylor to 38th after being unranked and Kirk Cousins to 41st from 45th.
- Rookies Jameis Winston moves up one to 15th from 16th while Marcus Mariota is steady at 17th; Garrett Grayson drops a little from 34th to 37th while Bryce Petty does the same from 39th to 42nd.
Remember to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Updated dynasty quarterback rankings here.
- Top five remains the same but it’s closer: Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Matt Stafford, and Drew Brees.
- Risers include rookie Teddy Bridgewater to 13th from 17th after an impressive debut; Kirk Cousins up to 27th after taking over RG3.
- Big drops include Tom Brady from 13th to 18th after a rough stretch; E.J. Manual from 24th to 28th after being benched along with Josh McCown from 32nd to 37th.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Click here for the latest dynasty quarterback rankings.
- Top five is unchanged with Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Drew Brees, Cam Newton, and Matt Stafford.
- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles continues to climb, this month to eight. You wouldn’t think Foles stock could go any higher. However, it’s important to remember that Foles was not a Chip Kelly product so it’s not entirely unreasonable to think Kelly will want someone else down the road. But for now, Foles value will never be higher.
- Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III continues his slide to #11. He’s officially in ‘buy low’ territory and should benefit from a health off-season and a new scheme that’s more pass friendly.
- On the other side, Redskins backup Kirk Cousins has moved up to 28th on the heels of RG3’s poor season but I’m not sure why. He had a 52% completion percentage in 2013 and a 4:7 TD:INT ratio. It appears cousins is still living off his rookie season. You shouldn’t though.