Complete updated dynasty tight end rankings found here.
- Top five remains the same with Rob Gronkowski, Jimmy Graham, Travis Kelce, Julius Thomas, and Greg Olsen. Top five shouldn’t change much this year as only Maxx Williams is the new entrant that could possibly get there.
- The big drops include Colby Fleener from 16th to 19th thanks to the drafting of rookie receiver Philip Dorsett which should push Fleener out. It also includes Antonio Gates from 22nd to 25th thanks to his recent PED suspension.
Follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Click here to download the podcast.
Complete updated dynasty quarterback rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains in tact with Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, and Matt Stafford. I don’t see much of a change this year. Rosters are set and there haven’t been any major developments / improvements to these players’, or the guys on the fringes, teams. The only new entrants to the list that could make a major move would be rookies Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota.
- Significant drops include second-year Titan Zach Mettenberger after it became more evident Mariota wouldn’t fall on his face. There’s also Browns veteran Josh McCown down from 39th to 44th. He has no competition, and a tad better supporting cast that what was in Cleveland last year, but he’s just a stopgap.
- The rookies / heir apparent on the list include Garrett Grayson, backing up Drew Brees and Bryce Petty in New York. While they seem raw, both could see action earlier than expected with Brees’ significant cap number next year and the continual mess that is the Jets quarterback situation.
Be sure to follow @dynasty_ffc for all the latest dynasty news and updates.
Complete updated dynasty running back rankings here.
- In the first dynasty running back rankings since the draft, we have a new member of the top five with rookie Todd Gurley at fourth and pushing DeMarco Murray to fifth. Top three remains the same with Le’Veon Bell, Eddie Lacy, and Jamaal Charles.
- Rookie entrants to the rankings include Gurley at fourth; Melvin Gordon at 10; T.J. Yeldon at 16; Telvin Coleman at 20; Ameer Abdullah at 23; Duke Johnson at 32; David Johnson at 35; David Cobb at 41; Jay Ajayi at 47; Javorius Allen at 48; Matt Jones at 54; Cameron Artis-Payne at 63; and Jeremy Langford at 64.
- Notable drops include Christine Michael from 30 to 42 thanks to another ineffective year and Andre Williams from 40 to 51 thanks to the Shane Vereen signing.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.