Complete updated dynasty running back rankings found here.
- New addition to the top five with Jeremy Hill sneaking in. Le’Veon Bell, Eddie Lacy, Jamaal Charles, and Todd Gurley stay the same.
- Biggest risers include Chris Ivory to 32nd from 43rd; Matt Jones to 40th from 54th as one of the most promising rookies; Joseph Randle to 41st from 53rd which might be high with the recent trade of Christine Michael; Alfred Blue to 49th from 58th as Arian Foster continues to get injured; Panthers rookies Cameron Artis-Payne to 54th from 63rd; Danny Woodhead to 55th from 64th after healing from a season-ending injury; Bills rookie Karlos Williams to 58th as LeSean McCoy’s primary backup now; and Colts rookie Josh Robinson up to 60th now that he’s Frank Gore’s primary backup.
- Biggest drops this month include Vikings running back Jerick McKinnon down from 30th to 38th thanks to the return of Adrian Peterson; Joique Bell from 33rd to 42nd thanks to the emergency of Ameer Abdullah; new Titans running back Terrance West 39th to 52nd; and Ravens rookie Buck Allen from 48th to 57th after showing nothing in the pre-season among others.
Be sure to follow us for more rankings @dynasty_ffc.
Updated running back rankings, in their entirety, can be found here.
- New top five member this month with DeMarco Murray sneaking in at five. The top four remain the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, and Gio Bernard. Doug Martin drops from four to eight.
- Big risers this month include Mark Ingram to 33rd from 40th; Knile Davis to 44th from 52nd; and Ahmad Bradshaw sneaking up to 52nd.
- Big drops include Adrian Peterson to 16th from 6th; Toby Gerhart from 30th to 37th; Maurice Jones-Drew to 50th from 42nd; Danny Woodhead to 53rd from 47th; Jonathan Stewart to 54th from 48th; Pierre Thomas to 55th from 49th; and Marcus Lattimore to 57th from 43rd.
- Rookie movers include Carlos Hyde up to 18th from 23rd; Jeremy Hill to 29th from 35th; Isaiah Crowell to 40th from 57th; Jerick McKinnon to 41st from 54th; and Andre Williams to 42nd from 51st.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Complete updated dynasty running back ranking can be found here.
- Top five remains in the same order with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin, and Gio Bernard.
- Notable rookie include Bishop Sankey at 18; Carlos Hyde at 23; Devonta Freeman at 29; Terrance West at 33; Jeremy Hill at 34.
Complete dynasty running back rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin and Gio Bernard staying in that order.
- The big movers this month include Broncos backup C.J. Anderson, who ended last season ahead of Ronnie Hillman, up to 59 after not being ranked; and Browns rookie Isaiah Crowell up to 57 from 62, who moves up after more talk of a committee in Cleveland.
- The drops this month include Darren Sproles from 51 to 55 after assurances that LeSean will still get his; Kendall Hunter from 59 to 64 after it appears Carlos Hyde is most likely to take over Frank Gore’s carries; and LeGarrettee Blount from 61 to 65.