- The Saints could release running back Pierre Thomas to make room for Jimmy Graham. If that happens, it’ll be a big boost for Khiry Robinson’s dynasty prospects and buy Mark Ingram one more year in New Orleans.
- Free agent tight end Jermichael Finley is seeing a good amount of interest in his services. He could be moving on from Green Bay after all, leaving Brandon Bostick as a breakout candidate.
- 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore should be good to go for training camp in April. The 49ers will need to scale Frank Gore’s workload back and Lattimore was one of the top running back prospects before shredding his knee. He’s another breakout candidate.
- Free agent running back Rashard Mendenhall wrote a post that strongly resembles a retirement speech. His dynasty prospects are done.
- Eagles running back Chris Polk is expected to have a bigger role next year than even Bryce Brown. There’s even hints of the Eagles trying to trade Brown. It’s quite a fall for Brown who was a hot commodity last year but Polk is the backup to have in Philly in 2014.