- The Eagles traded for running back Darren Sproles, which should pump some life back in to Sproles dynasty value. LeSean McCoy’s won’t drop in the least.
- Bills linebacker Kiko Alonso is moving to the outside in what appears to be a switch to a 4-3 defense in Buffalo. Alonso is a still a LB1 option in dynasty leagues but probably won’t have a chance to the be absolute best.
- The Lions re-signed tight end Brandon Pettigrew to a four-year deal. Pettigrew has never taken full advantage of the Lions high-powered attack and won’t start now. Joseph Fauria is the tight end to town in Detroit.
- The Texans re-signed Garrett Graham to potentially fill the Aaron Hernandez role in Houston. This still leaves Ryan Griffin in the Gronk role and should be on dynasty leaguers radar.
- Another tight end re-signed in Andrew Quarless and the Packers. Quarless is, at the moment, the starter in Green Bay but is not known as a pass-catching tight end. Either way, he’ll be given the first crack at replacing Jermichael Finley.