- Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is set for groin surgery today. It’ll be the third straight off-season Peterson has gone under the knife but, as we’ve seen the last two years, it doesn’t seem to faze him. He’ll be ready for camp.
- Expect the Giants to have a more up-tempo offense with new offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo. This points the arrow up for Eli, and anyone else in the Giants offense, in 2014 and beyond.
- Expect more out of Zach Ertz in 2014 and beyond as he’ll have full camps and pre-seasons to get in a groove.
- The Packers will give Brandon Bostick a look at tight end this off-season. His game is similar to incumbent Jermichael Finley’s with his athleticism and speed. Any tight end in that offense is worth a look. Bostick is young and if he has any ability to hold on to the ball, he’ll be an upgrade on Finley. Get him now if you can.
- The Ravens will not re-sign tight end Ed Dickson who has been a major disappointment in dynasty circles. He entered the 2012 season as the starter only to see Dennis Pitta emerge. Then had a golden opportunity to bounce back after Pitta’s injury before the 2013 season only to see Baltimore sign re-tread Dallas Clark. Dickson’s days of contributing to your fantasy team are over.
- The same will be said for Santonio Holmes of the Jets. Holmes has been an even bigger disappointment than Dickson where he was often injured and had his four lowest yardage seasons while in New York. Fun fact: not one of his seasons in New York was better than any of his four in Pittsburgh. Avoid in your dynasty leagues.