Updated running back rankings, in their entirety, can be found here.
- New top five member this month with DeMarco Murray sneaking in at five. The top four remain the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, and Gio Bernard. Doug Martin drops from four to eight.
- Big risers this month include Mark Ingram to 33rd from 40th; Knile Davis to 44th from 52nd; and Ahmad Bradshaw sneaking up to 52nd.
- Big drops include Adrian Peterson to 16th from 6th; Toby Gerhart from 30th to 37th; Maurice Jones-Drew to 50th from 42nd; Danny Woodhead to 53rd from 47th; Jonathan Stewart to 54th from 48th; Pierre Thomas to 55th from 49th; and Marcus Lattimore to 57th from 43rd.
- Rookie movers include Carlos Hyde up to 18th from 23rd; Jeremy Hill to 29th from 35th; Isaiah Crowell to 40th from 57th; Jerick McKinnon to 41st from 54th; and Andre Williams to 42nd from 51st.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Let’s get it on.
- Montee Ball and Ronnie Hillman are still splitting carries with the first team in Denver. I still don’t buy the Montee Ball hype – he’s in a RBBC and his coach is notorious for using multiple backs.
- Mark Ingram is looking good in New Orleans. He’s done nothing in his career to unseat Pierre Thomas but maybe this is the year.
- Another breakout candidate is Michael Floyd from Arizona. He is officially the #2 receiver in the desert. With an upgrade at quarterback, the chances will be there.
- Mychal Kendricks is poised to be a big part of the defense in Philadelphia this season. The second-year linebacker should be going at the quarterback more which is good for sacks. Kendricks is currently 18th in dynasty linebacker ranks.
- A.J. Jenkins (finally) had a good day in camp for San Francisco. There isn’t much competition at receiver in San Francisco so the door is open.
- Justin Blackmon is still hurt and probably won’t play on Friday for Jacksonville. So much talent, so little production.
- Bryce Brown may fumble the #2 spot behind LeSean McCoy in Philadelphia. He dropped three passes today and the knock is his hesitancy to run between the tackles.
Remember, if you’re able to see this, it’s the best day ever.