Let’s get it on.
- Montee Ball and Ronnie Hillman are still splitting carries with the first team in Denver. I still don’t buy the Montee Ball hype – he’s in a RBBC and his coach is notorious for using multiple backs.
- Mark Ingram is looking good in New Orleans. He’s done nothing in his career to unseat Pierre Thomas but maybe this is the year.
- Another breakout candidate is Michael Floyd from Arizona. He is officially the #2 receiver in the desert. With an upgrade at quarterback, the chances will be there.
- Mychal Kendricks is poised to be a big part of the defense in Philadelphia this season. The second-year linebacker should be going at the quarterback more which is good for sacks. Kendricks is currently 18th in dynasty linebacker ranks.
- A.J. Jenkins (finally) had a good day in camp for San Francisco. There isn’t much competition at receiver in San Francisco so the door is open.
- Justin Blackmon is still hurt and probably won’t play on Friday for Jacksonville. So much talent, so little production.
- Bryce Brown may fumble the #2 spot behind LeSean McCoy in Philadelphia. He dropped three passes today and the knock is his hesitancy to run between the tackles.
Remember, if you’re able to see this, it’s the best day ever.