Almost ready for the first full week of pre-season. Let’s see what we got:
- The plan for Buffalo running back CJ Spiller is 30 touches a game. Giddy up. Spiller will be a top five running back in dynasty leagues for years to come.
- Mark Ingram should be getting more carries in New Orleans this year and in the future. Finally.
- New Atlanta running back Steven Jackson has been lining up all over the field. While definitely older, Jackson is worth a look as a value pick who will contribute heavily this year. It could be worth to flip him later in the year.
- Rookie receiver Chris Harper has been doing well in Seattle camp. He’s currently behind free agent-to-be Golden Tate on the depth chart so he could be worth a stash on your taxi squad.
- Indy tight end Coby Fleener is due to make a jump this year. Maybe he can get some separation from fellow second year tight end Dwayne Allen in the passing game.
- San Diego rookie receiver Keenan Allen is getting more reps in the wake of the Danario Alexander injury. Now’s the time to draft Allen as at least a taxi squad stash.
- New England rookie receiver Kenbrell Thompkins has really shown promise in camp this year. While none of the New England receivers look to stand out, it doesn’t hurt to draft one of the three rookies in Thompkins, Josh Boyce, and Aaron Dobson.