- The Eagles re-signed Riley Cooper, thereby salvaging any dynasty value he had. However, he didn’t clear 50 catches or 900 yards so temper your expectations.
- Linebacker D’Qwell Jackson was cut by the Browns, freeing him to sign with any team. Jackson is coming off a season with 139 tackles and seven passes defended so he can still bring it wherever he ends up.
- The Vikings were not looking at tight ends at the recent combine so Kyle Rudolph should have a clear path to breakout status in 2014. He also has Norv Turner as his offensive coordinator after Turner turned Jordan Cameron into an All-Pro in Cleveland last season.
- Expect Jamaal Charles to get less carries next year but still be at the top of dynasty rankings. Acquiring Knile Davis, especially if you’re a Charles owner, isn’t a bad idea.
- Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is expected to get the ‘Megatron’ treatment under new offensive coordinator Scott Linehan. Expect Bryant to challenge Johnson for top dynasty receiver in 2014.