- Bears linebacker Jon Bostic will play primarily in the middle next year which is just the next step in, hopefully, a productive career.
- The Cardinals are expected to use multiple backs even though Andre Ellington is, clearly, the superior talent. Either way, Ellington is a must-own in dynasty leagues whether he’s a starter or compliment.
- It’s becoming more obvious that Steelers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders will not be back in Pittsburgh which is great news for Markus Wheaton dynasty owners. As for Sanders, he’s an average producer.
- The Bucs might be drafting a quarterback at #7 in the upcoming draft. Obviously, this drops Mike Glennon’s stock a bit but could be a decent buy-low candidate. It’s hard to determine if a top-tier quarterback will even be available.
- 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman is looking at coming back halfway through next season after recovering from a catastrophic knee injury in the NFC Championship game. Bowman was, arguably, the top linebacker in dynasty before the injury and, hopefully, can rebound.