- The Raiders are expecting big things from newly acquired Matt Schaub this season. Dynasty owners shouldn’t. Unless they draft Sammy Watkins to take some of the load off, Schaub is not a solution.
- The Jets signed quarterback Mike Vick to compete with second-year quarterback Geno Smith. The Jets have made some moves in the passing game during free agency and Vick could still provide some value. Geno’s dynasty stock does take a dip.
- receiver Marquess Wilson will get the first chance to be the third receiver in Chicago. It’s a sizable position to be in after Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall. Expect Wilson’s dynasty value to soar leading up to the 2014 season.
- Also in Bears news, expect linebacker Jon Bostic to move outside in 2014. The move will dampen his dynasty value. Meanwhile, former defensive end Shea McClellin will move to linebacker which should improve his dynasty value after some potential at end.
- The Steelers signed receiver Lance Moore. Markus Wheaton dynasty owners shouldn’t worry as Moore isn’t expected to challenge his dynasty value. Currently, Moore looks like he was signed for depth.