And a happy Sunday to you.
- The Giants are expected to split carries between Andre Brown and David Wilson. That #12 ranking for Wilson might be a tad high.
- Norv Turner sees Cleveland running back Trent Richardson with 300 carries and 60 catches. Giddy. Up.
- San Diego looks to use running back Danny Woodhead on passing situations. Ryan Mathews now seems appropriately ranked at #24.
- St. Louis tight end Jared Cook has been connecting with Sam Bradford. Cook may realize his full potential in St. Louis. His #8 ranking could seem low.
- Buffalo receiver Stevie Johnson could miss most of the pre-season with a hammy injury. It’s disappointing as Johnson was running in the slot in the hopes of being the Buffalo Wes Welker.
- Patriots running back Shane Vereen has been lining up all over the place and appears to have gained the trust of Tom Brady. Vereen is currently 32nd in dynasty ranks and makes for a great RB3.
- Arizona running back Rashard Mendenhall is nursing knee tendonitis. With Ryan Williams also hurt, the running back situation in the desert could get real ugly.
- Eric Reid should be the starter at safety for San Francisco heading into the season. Reid is already the 37th ranked DB in dynasty ranks.
Happy kickoff everybody!