- Cam Newton continues to produce despite the lack of talent around him. He had only 124 passing yards but had two touchdowns through the air plus another 51 yards rushing. I have seen the light and it’s Newton. He’s a bona fide, elite QB1 in dynasty.
- The only other standout performance would be linebacker Thomas Davis with 11 tackles and one interception. He’s a solid LB1 option in IDP dynasty leagues and should have at least 2-3 years left.
- Rookie quarterback Jameis Winston was bad with 287 passing yards and two touchdowns but four interceptions. Winston has to cut down the turnovers if he’s going to be a QB1.
- Doug Martin had a nice bounce back game with 106 yards and a touchdown plus five catches for 37 yards. It was his best game of the year but we’d like to see a few more games like this to make Martin a reliable RB2.
- Veteran receiver Vincent Jackson had a huge day with 10 catches for 147 yards and a touchdown. Jackson continues to be steady as a WR3 in dynasty leagues but you may want to sell high.
One thought on “Dynasty Recap – Week 4 – Panthers 37, Buccaneers 23”
Pingback: Dynasty Recap – Week 4 – Panthers 37, Buccaneers 23 - Dynasty Football Fan