- Andy Dalton had another solid day with 321 yards and a touchdown. We’ve never considered him a QB1 but with more weeks like this he might be.
- The running game continues to lead the Bengals with Gio Bernard going for 62 yards and a touchdown and Jeremy Hill with 40 yards and three touchdowns. Both are weekly RB2 options but, as long as the other is healthy, will never be RB1 material.
- After his first 100-tackle season last year, Vincent Rey continues to be a tackle machine with 15 today. For non-big play leagues, Rey is borderline LB1 in IDP dynasty leagues.
- Running back Jamaal Charles piled up the yards again with 75 yards rushing and 70 more receiving. If it wasn’t for his age, he could make a claim as the top dynasty running back.
- Receiver Jeremy Maclin had another big game although it was mostly in garbage time. After going for 141 receiving yards last week, Maclin went for 148 to go with 11 catches. If the Chiefs keep falling behind, Maclin could see some value.