- Running back Chris Ivory bulldozed his way to 166 yards and a touchdown. He’s playing more like a low-end RB1 this year but is a definite RB2 in dynasty rankings as he should continue to be the focal point of the running game in New York.
- Receiver Brandon Marshall is also playing like a top option at his position with seven catches for 128 yards. Despite being 31, you could roll with him as your WR2 in dynasty rankings.
- Everyone looked bad today, led by quarterback Ryan Tannehill with 198 yards passing with two touchdowns and two interceptions. We just don’t see him as a reliable QB1 in any format.
- Thanks to Tannehill’s lackluster performance, Jarvis Landry could never get off the ground with only four catches for 40 yards despite 12 targets. Landry will need more volume to be fantasy relevant.
- On the bright side, safety Reshad Jones continues to be one of the to DB’s in dynasty IDP leagues. He racked up 11 tackles to lead the team.