- Running back Justin Forsett found his form with 150 yards on the ground. It was against a weak defense but it’s nice to see Forsett be effective. With a lot of tread in his tires, especially for a 29-year old, we still like Forsett as a RB2 in dynasty rankings.
- Linebacker Daryl Smith had a big day with 13 tackles and a sack for his best game of the season. He continues to produce at LB1 levels despite his age.
- Running back Le’Veon Bell returned in style with 129 rushing yards and a touchdown plus seven catches for 21 yards. If there was ever any doubt about who the top dynasty running back should be, hopefully it evaporated with this game.
- Receiver Darrius Hayward-Bey had a solid outing with four catches for 31 yards and a touchdown. He won’t be able to keep that production going when Martavis Bryant returns but could win the job for third receiver.
- Linebacker Lawrence Timmons also had an LB1 day with 11 tackles and a sack. He’s up there with Smith as a bona fide LB1 in dynasty IDP leagues.