- Unlike last week, the Browns offense didn’t look that bad starting with quarterback Johnny Manziel. He finished with 172 yards and two touchdowns. He didn’t do much on the ground but didn’t have to as Cleveland jumped out to a big lead and never looked back.
- Speaking of running the ball, starter Isaiah Crowell had 72 yards on 15 carries and a touchdown. This is more like it from Crowell but he still split carries with rookie Duke Johnson. Expect an even split most of the season with Johnson being the better play.
- Receiver Travis Benjamin had another big day with three catches for 115 yards and two touchdowns. Cleveland throws it very little but when they have this season, it’s been to Benjamin. With no other options, he may very well be the top receiver for the Browns which can make him a decent WR4/5.
- Rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota had another solid day with 257 yards and two touchdowns plus two fumbles. He hasn’t played the best defenses the last two weeks but the touchdowns are encouraging. He could end up a QB1 by the end of the season.
- Running back Bishop Sankey came back down to Earth with 42 yards on 12 carries. He’s nothing more than a very low-end RB2, if that, in dynasty rankings.