Updated running back rankings, in their entirety, can be found here.
- New top five member this month with DeMarco Murray sneaking in at five. The top four remain the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, and Gio Bernard. Doug Martin drops from four to eight.
- Big risers this month include Mark Ingram to 33rd from 40th; Knile Davis to 44th from 52nd; and Ahmad Bradshaw sneaking up to 52nd.
- Big drops include Adrian Peterson to 16th from 6th; Toby Gerhart from 30th to 37th; Maurice Jones-Drew to 50th from 42nd; Danny Woodhead to 53rd from 47th; Jonathan Stewart to 54th from 48th; Pierre Thomas to 55th from 49th; and Marcus Lattimore to 57th from 43rd.
- Rookie movers include Carlos Hyde up to 18th from 23rd; Jeremy Hill to 29th from 35th; Isaiah Crowell to 40th from 57th; Jerick McKinnon to 41st from 54th; and Andre Williams to 42nd from 51st.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Complete dynasty running back rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, Doug Martin and Gio Bernard staying in that order.
- The big movers this month include Broncos backup C.J. Anderson, who ended last season ahead of Ronnie Hillman, up to 59 after not being ranked; and Browns rookie Isaiah Crowell up to 57 from 62, who moves up after more talk of a committee in Cleveland.
- The drops this month include Darren Sproles from 51 to 55 after assurances that LeSean will still get his; Kendall Hunter from 59 to 64 after it appears Carlos Hyde is most likely to take over Frank Gore’s carries; and LeGarrettee Blount from 61 to 65.
Click here for complete dynasty running back rankings.
- Top five has a new guest with Gio Bernard entering at number five. The other four remains the same with LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, and Doug Martin.
- Big risers this month include a couple of rookies including Devonta Freeman up to 29 from 39 after an impressive rookie camp; James White up to 53 from 61 as a potential Shane Vereen replacement; Storm Johnson up to 57 from 69; and Isaiah Crowell up to 63 from 68.
- The drops this month include more rookies – Tre Mason down to 34 from 29; Jeremy Hill to 38 from 33; Knile Davis to 55 from 49; and Jacquizz Rodgers to 69 from 64.
Click here for a complete dynasty running back rankings.
- Top five remains the same with McCoy, Charles, Lacy, then Martin and Peterson swapping four and five.
- Rookies new to the list include Bishop Sankey at 17; Carlos Hyde at 23; Tre Mason at 29; Jeremy Hill at 33; Terrance West at 35; Devonta Freeman at 39; Ka’Deem Carey at 46; Andre Williams at 53; Lache Seastrunk at 54; Charlie Sims at 56; James White at 61; Jerick McKinnon at 65; Isaiah Crowell at 68; and Storm Johnson at 69.
- Other notables include Toby Gerhart’s rise from 46 to 36 thanks to Jacksonville not providing any better options; Marcus Lattimore dropping from 29 to 43 thanks to Carlos Hyde; and Bryce Brown dropping from 35 to 47 thanks to his draft-day trade.