- Quarterback Matt Ryan went off with 363 yards and a touchdown. More days like this will push him squarely in the top five of dynasty quarterbacks.
- His favorite receiver, Julio Jones, caught 13 passes for 135 yards on 15 targets. Jones can absolutely make the case for being dynasty’s top receiver.
- Rookie pass rusher Vic Beasley had five tackles and a sack in his second career game. It’s a good start for Beasley where he should be considered a DL4 but can easily top out as a DL2.
- Despite the close losses, quarterback Eli Manning is still performing well with 292 yards and two touchdowns. He’s probably not a sure-fire QB1 in dynasty rankings but he’s a high-end QB2.
- As Manning goes, those around him go like running back Shane Vereen. He caught eight balls for 76 yards and ran for 19 more. In PPR leagues, Vereen is a solid RB3.
- Of course, the top dog in New York is Odell Beckham who turned in a 7/146/1 line today. He’s a top five dynasty option at WR and will be for a while.
One thought on “Dynasty Recap – Week 2 – Falcons 24, Giants 20”
Pingback: Dynasty Recap – Week 2 – Falcons 24, Giants 20 - Dynasty Football Fan