- Quarterback Andy Dalton threw for just 214 yards but three touchdowns. Dalton is one of the rare touchdown-depending quarterbacks and will always be a QB2 in dynasty rankings.
- Running back Gio Bernard had 123 rushing yards on 20 carries after filling in for starter Jeremy Hill. Bernard still has value as a RB3 in PPR league whether Hill is injured or not.
- Tight end Tyler Eifert continues his breakout season with four catches for 49 yards and a touchdown. He’s already at TE1 in dynasty rankings but could elevate top-tier by the end of the season.
- Quarterback Philip Rivers had a decent day with 241 yards, two touchdowns and one interception. It’s low-end QB1 numbers.
- Rookie running back Melvin Gordon had 88 yards on 16 carries which is a lot more like it. He’ll continue to be the first and second down back so his production could be limited by lack of touchdown opportunities.
- Meanwhile, Danny Woodhead had six catches for 68 yards 36 on the ground. It remains to be seen if his role will be affected by Antonio Gates absence but, if not, Woodhead will continue to be a RB2/3 in PPR dynasty rankings.