- Tom Brady continues to be in full-on pissed-off mode, going for 466 yards and three touchdowns. He’s easily a top-end dynasty quarterback despite his age.
- Running back Dion Lewis continues to roll with 40 rushing yards and a touchdown plus six catches for 98 yards. He’s a low-end RB1 in PPR re-draft leagues but his status beyond this year is in doubt.
- Receiver Julian Edelman continues to dominate the targets with 19, resulting in 11 catches for 97 yards and two touchdowns. He’s a solid WR2 in dynasty PPR leagues.
- Tight end Rob Gronkowski did his thing with seven catches for 113 yards and a touchdown. He’s in a league of his own among tight ends and one of the top five dynasty players overall.
- Running back LeSean McCoy had a good, not great game with 89 yards plus three catches for 27 yards. He might be a RB1 this year but not much longer. I would trade him while he still has value.
- Quarterback Tyrod Taylor also had a good game although it was mostly in garbage time with 242 passing yards, three touchdowns but three interceptions. He also added 43 yards on the ground with a touchdown. This was a QB1 day but the question will be if he can keep it up over the whole season.
- Receiver Sammy Watkins led the team in targets with eight, finishing with six catches for 60 yards and a touchdown. It’s a solid effort but more like WR3 numbers instead of WR1 like Watkins was expected to produce.