- Bears running back Matt Forte had another good outing with 77 yards rushing and seven catches for 40 yards. He also escaped what looked like could be a serious injury.
- The Rams running attacked looked impressive as well. Rookie Zac Stacy ran well again, taking 12 carries for 87 yards and a touchdown. After getting concussed, Benny Cunningham tacked on 109 yards on 13 carries and a touchdown. You’re looking at the Rams running back rotation for 2014.
- Bears receiver Brandon Marshall had a great day with 10 catches for 117 yards and a touchdown. Marshall is closing in on another 1,000 yard, 10 touchdown campaign.
- Rams rookie linebacker Alec Ogletree had a team-high 11 tackles with a pass defended. It was a nice bounce back game for Ogletree whose production tapered off in recent weeks.
- Rams defensive lineman Robert Quinn was a force with four tackles, a sack, a pass defended and a forced fumble then recovery then touchdown. Quinn is a legit DL1 in all formats.