- Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson went 15 of 23 for 172 yards and a touchdown. He’s not flashy but he’s consistent and would be an ideal QB2 in 2014.
- Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had a decent day with 97 yards on 23 carries. Lynch finishes the year with over 1,200 yards and will be a low-end RB1 in dynasty leagues in 2014.
- Seahawks receiver Golden Tate had a nice sendoff with eight catches for 129 yards and a touchdown. The pending free agent will be just 26 next year and could land in a more pass-happy offense. If so, his stock will rise.
- Rams defensive end had another sack, giving him 19 for the year and solidifying his place at the top of the defensive lineman rankings in IDP dynasty leagues.
Tag Archives: rams
Dynasty Recap – Week 16 – Rams beat Buccaneers, 23-13
- The Rams pounded the ball with Zac Stacy, giving him the ball 33 times for 104 yards, and a touchdown. Stacy will be an intriguing RB2 dynasty prospect heading in to 2014 and the Rams have shown they’re committed.
- Rams rookie receiver Stedman Bailey led the team in targets and catches with three out of five targets for 44 yards. He also had a 27 yard touchdown run. It wasn’t much but Bailey should be monitored in dynasty circles.
- Buccaneers receiver Vincent Jackson had five catches for 98 yards. Jackson is at 1,000 yards again with a 15+ YPC. Should Tampa draft a quarterback in the draft, Jackson’s stock will improve.
- Rams lineman Robert Quinn led the defense with three more sacks. He now has a league-leading 18 on the year and is establishing himself as the top-rated lineman in dynasty leagues.
- Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David had 11 more tackles, giving him 137 for the year. He also added a fumble recovery. David is solidifying himself as a Tier 1 LB in dynasty heading in to 2014.
Dynasty Recap – Week 15 – Rams upset Saints, 27-16
- Even in a loss, Saints quarterback Drew Brees still has good fantasy games going 39 of 56 for 393 yards, a touchdown, and two interceptions. Brees will be a top five quarterback option in dynasty leagues for the foreseeable future.
- Rams rookie running back Zac Stacy ran wild, taking 28 carries for 133 yards and a touchdown. Stacy is an exciting, young player and should be considered a high-end RB2 heading in to 2014.
- Rams defensive end Robert Quinn continues his stellar season with two more sacks and a fumble recovery. That’s now 15 sacks on the season to lead the NFC. Quinn will be just 24 heading in to 2014 making him a DL1 in dynasty leagues.
Dynasty Recap – Week 14 – Cardinals take down Rams, 30-10
- Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer was highly efficient, going 27 of 32 for 269 yards and a touchdown. The Cardinals have been good this season and Palmer should continue to be hot at times in 2014. He’s still older and slow but could be serviceable for a year or two.
- Cardinals rookie running back Andre Ellington outplayed, again, Rashard Mendenhall, running for 46 yards on 11 carries. He’ll continue to be second fiddle to Mendenhall but that should change next year.
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald hauled in all 12 of his targets for 96 yards and a touchdown. As long as the Cardinals are winning, Fitzgerald should be happy and continue to produce.
- Rams rookie linebacker Alec Ogletree continues to play well with nine tackles and the first sack of his career. He’s up to 94 tackles on the year and has played as well as any rookie linebacker this side of Kiko Alonso. He’s the next possible Lavonte David.
Dynasty Recap – Week 13 – 49ers down Rams, 23-13
- 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick finally had all his weapons back but didn’t have as big a day as dynasty leaguers would have liked. Going 19 of 28 for 275 yards and a touchdown, and tacking on 21 yards rushing, Kaepernick is capable of playing better. It’ll be interesting to see what his production is the rest of the year.
- Rams rookie running back Zac Stacy had a decent game considering the competition and circumstances. Rushing 19 times for 72 yards, Stacy has an outside shot at 1,000 yards even though he wasn’t named the starter until October. He’ll be rated as a RB1 heading in to 2014.
- 49ers receiver Anquan Boldin had a good game with nine catches for 98 yards. Boldin is in a contract year and, most likely, playing somewhere else next year. It also, again, raises the question of just who Kaepernick will be throwing to in 2014.
- Rams linebacker James Laurinaitis is on pace for ‘just’ 120 tackles. But at just 27, he’s still a low-end LB1 or high-end LB2 and consistently gets tackles. Rookie linebacker Alec Ogletree is definitely flashier but Laurinaitis is more consistent.
Dynasty Fantasy Football – Week 12 – Rams beat up on Bears,
- Bears running back Matt Forte had another good outing with 77 yards rushing and seven catches for 40 yards. He also escaped what looked like could be a serious injury.
- The Rams running attacked looked impressive as well. Rookie Zac Stacy ran well again, taking 12 carries for 87 yards and a touchdown. After getting concussed, Benny Cunningham tacked on 109 yards on 13 carries and a touchdown. You’re looking at the Rams running back rotation for 2014.
- Bears receiver Brandon Marshall had a great day with 10 catches for 117 yards and a touchdown. Marshall is closing in on another 1,000 yard, 10 touchdown campaign.
- Rams rookie linebacker Alec Ogletree had a team-high 11 tackles with a pass defended. It was a nice bounce back game for Ogletree whose production tapered off in recent weeks.
- Rams defensive lineman Robert Quinn was a force with four tackles, a sack, a pass defended and a forced fumble then recovery then touchdown. Quinn is a legit DL1 in all formats.