- Buccaneers rookie quarterback Mike Glennon had another efficient day going 20 of 23 for 231 yards and two touchdowns with zero turnovers. If he keeps playing this well, Tampa may use their high pick to address other needs.
- Bucs running back Bobby Rainey had a huge day with 163 yards rushing on 30 carries. Don’t get too carried away as Rainey has two running backs ahead of him on the depth chart.
- Bucs receiver Vincent Jackson had a huge day as well with 10 catches on 12 targets for 165 yards and a touchdown. Hopefully, with some stability at the quarterback position, Jackson can continue to produce the way Tampa hoped with they signed him.
- On the other side of the field, Falcons fill-in Harry Douglas had six catches for 134 yards on a touchdown. It will be interesting where Douglas fits in 2014 with Julio Jones coming back. Could he replace Roddy White as Atlanta’s #2?
- Atlanta undrafted free agent linebacker Paul Worrilow continues his hot streak with 16 tackles. That’s now 54 in the last three games alone. Worrilow is proving he’s legit and should be picked up in all dynasty leagues.