- Raiders rookie quarterback Matt McGloin went 18 of 32 for 197 yards and three touchdowns and no turnovers. If he keeps this up, the Raiders might also use their pick on something other than quarterback.
- Meanwhile, the Texans pulled Case Keenum in the middle of the game for Matt Schaub. It was odd in that Keenum was only 13 of 24 for 170 yards with one touchdown and one interception. It’s not like Houston has anything play for this year so why not let Keenum continue to learn on the job?
- Texans running back Ben Tate continued to impress with 88 yards on 19 carries to go along with to go along with four catches for 29 yards. Tate will continue to be the lead back this year and should be the feature back somewhere else next year.
- Texans tight end Garrett Graham had a big day with 136 yards on seven catches on 13 targets and a touchdown. Dont’ count on Graham in dynasty leagues, however, as Owen Daniels is fully expected to get the job back next year.
- Texans defensive end J.J. Watt had two more sacks to go along with five tackles. Watt now has 8.5 sacks on an otherwise disappointing (for him) season. Now might be a good time to buy (relatively) low.