- Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon came back in a big way after serving a four game suspension with five catches and 136 yards. He’ll be safe to use going forward while, hopefully, the Jags can upgrade at the quarterback position so he can be even better.
- Rams rookie running back Zac Stacy ran for 78 yards on 14 carries before leaving the game early. His 5.6 YPC was in-line with other running backs against the Jags this season so there’s hope that Stacy can produce at league minimum. The Rams next game against Houston will determine that.
- On the other side of the field, Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew had 70 yards on 17 carries to go with three targets. Should he be traded this year, his value would improve but for 2013 only. Beyond this year is a question mark so be cautious.
- The Rams passing game is still sorting itself out with the most targets going to Chris Givens with seven while no receiver had more than four catches. Until somebody steps up, it’s a passing game to avoid, including Tavon Austin.
- On the defensive side of the ball, both Rams defensive ends had productive days. Chris Long had a sack and two tackles for a loss while Robert Quinn had a tackle for a loss to go along with two quarterback hits. Either one is a fine option as a dynasty defensive lineman.
- Across the field, Jaguars safety John Cyprien had 13 tackles and is now on pace for over 100 tackles for the year. The rookie could be good for a long time.