- Through 20 games of his short career, running back Trent Richardson has a 3.5 YPC. It’s reasonable to think this may be it for Richardson and to possibly even sell high. Until he can prove he can take over games, he’s average.
- The merry-go-round continues in the Seattle receiving game as Golden Tate led the way this week with 11 targets followed by Doug Baldwin with nine. It will be interesting to see if Percy Harvin can step in and immediately take the targets away.
- Meanwhile, Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton had a breakout game with 140 yards and two touchdowns. He made the most of his six targets, grabbing five of them. He may finally be on the hook going forward and should be looked at in dynasty circles.
- Seahawks safety Earl Thomas continues his All-Pro season with 10 more tackles. For the season, he has 32 tackles, two forced fumbles, two interceptions, and three passes defended. At just 24, and in that defense, Thomas is a guy to get.
- On the other side of the field, Colts linebacker Jerrell Freeman added 13 tackles to bring his total for the season to 43. The tackle machine had 145 last year in his rookie year and should continue that production. However, Freeman started late and is already 27 after spending a few years in the CFL so grab him now if you’re going to get any production from him in dynasty leagues.