- Houston running back Arian Foster is looking more like his old self again. I still wouldn’t trust it for dynasty purposes beyond this year and would try to get value for him now.
- Meanwhile, fellow running back Ben Tate had 4.0 YPC and continues to show he can produce as well. He’s a guy to target and she’s sure to get a starting job somewhere next year.
- Unfortunately, the DeAndre Hopkins train has been slowing down as he only had four receptions for 23 yards for a second straight disappointing week. Hopkins will still be fine and now might actually be a good time to try to pick him off.
- For San Francisco, running the ball worked again (shock) as Frank Gore had 81 yards on 17 carries. Gore still has another year on his contract and I just can’t see anyone taking his place before then. Sorry all you Marcus Lattimore/Kenall Hunter lovers.
- The receivers in San Francisco are just…bad. And until Michael Crabtree comes back and they improve the position as a whole, Colin Kaepernick will suffer as well. I trust the brain trust to upgrade the receivers in the off-season and Kap will be fine.
- 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman continues to do this thing with 13 more tackles. He might be the best linebacker in dynasty IDP leagues.
- 49ers rookie safety Eric Reid continued his good play with eight tackles and a pass defended. He should be a good one for a while.