- It was a throwback game for Drew Brees as he throws for 312 yards on 30 of 39 passing and a touchdown. It’s a rare good week for Brees but we still consider him a fringe-level QB1 in dynasty formats.
- Saints rookie receiver Willie Snead had another solid game with four catches for 55 yards. He’s averaging over 70 yards a game through his first six games and could be a long-term replacement for Marques Colton.
- Linebacker Dannell Ellerbe had a big day with 14 tackles. He can be one of the few player makers on an otherwise weak Saints defense and could carry LB2 value in dynasty leagues.
- Matt Ryan had another good day with 295 yards and two touchdowns. He’s squarely in the mid-QB1 conversation in dynasty.
- Devonta Freeman had another good day with 100 yards and a touchdown on just 13 carries. He also added eight catches for 56 yards and a touchdown. We don’t see Freeman being a three-down back going forward but should firmly stay as the receiving back which has plenty of value in PPR leagues.
- Defensive end Adrian Clayborn had a sack and has two on the season. The 27-year old could be a decent DL3 option in dynasty as part of a weak Falcons defense.
One thought on “Dynasty Recap – Week 6 – Saints 31, Falcons 21”
Pingback: Dynasty Recap – Week 6 – Saints 31, Falcons 21 - Dynasty Football Fan