- Another super performance from Andy Dalton with three touchdowns and 243 passing yards. His play has put him in the QB1 conversation.
- The running back situation is much more like it was at the beginning of last year where it’s pretty even. Jeremy Hill had 56 yards on 16 carries while Gio Bernard had eight carries for 50 yards and a touchdown. Bernard also added a 23 yard reception. Both should be considered no better than RB2s in dynasty formats.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap had 1.5 more sacks for 6.5 through six games on the season. He’s just 26 but is easily a DL1 in dynasty formats.
- Running back LeSean McCoy returned from injury with 90 yards on just 17 carries and a touchdown. He should produce at close to RB1 numbers for this year but it’s obvious his days are numbered. We’d trade him while you still can.
- Tight end Charles Clay caught nine passes for 62 yards and continues to be a big part of the Buffalo offense. He’s squarely in the low-end TE1 conversation.
One thought on “Dynasty Recap – Week 6 – Bengals 34, Bills 21”
Pingback: Dynasty Recap – Week 6 – Bengals 34, Bills 21 - Dynasty Football Fan