- Running back Chris Ivory continues to bulldoze teams with 146 more yards plus a touchdown. He’s now averaging over 110 yards per game and is a rock solid RB2 in dynasty formats despite his relative old age of 27.
- Receiver Brandon Marshall continues to dominate with seven more catches for 111 yards and a touchdown. He’s shown no signs of slowing down after being traded from Chicago and should be considered a high-end WR2 in dynasty formats.
- Defensive end Sheldon Richardson had a half sack in his return to the Jets from suspension. He may have lost value sitting out the first four games but should be considered a DL2 in dynasty formats. He’s still only 24 but, currently, plays on a good, young Jets defense.
- Rookie receiver Jamison Crowder caught four passes for 40 yards in a bad game for the entire offense. He should be scaled back as DeSean Jackson returns from injury but Crowder could be an asset next year.
- Reserve tight end Derek Carrier had his best game of the year with four catches for 39 yards. Carrier is only playing thanks to injuries to Jordan Reed and Niles Paul but could be a good reserve for your dynasty team.