- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has advanced a little in his come back from an injured collar-bone. It’s a situation to monitor and not an entirely bad thing if the Packers held him out to ensure long-term health.
- The mess in Washington continues with Robert Griffin now being inactive on Sunday. Coach Mike Shanahan will most assuredly get fired in the off-season while RG3 gets back to 100%. He’s a buy-low candidate in 2014.
- Falcons offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter didn’t get the Boise State head coaching job which means he’ll be back in Atlanta (for now). That’s great news for Matt Ryan and Julio Jones and the entire Atlanta offense for next year.
- Colts receiver Reggie Wayne will aggressively rehab his knee and hopes to be ready in time for 2014. Wayne is a fine option for the next year or two.
- The Chiefs seem to like Knile Davis as Jamaal Charles primary back up and should be a must own in all dynasty leagues, especially if you’re a Charles owner.