- Drew Brees had an ordinary day with 255 yards plus a touchdown and an interception. It becomes harder to keep Brees as a certain QB1 in dynasty formats.
- Meanwhile, Mark Ingram had a good week with 143 yards plus a touchdown. He had two touchdowns vultured and actually had the same number of carries as Khiry Robinson but he made the most of them.
- Rookie linebacker Stephone Anthony had seven tackles plus a big interception. He’s currently no higher than a LB2/3 but more plays like that and he could end up as a LB1.
- Another high scoring day for Andrew Luck with 333 yards and three touchdowns plus two interceptions while playing most of the game behind. Luck’s play has fallen off to the point where no one thinks he’s the top dynasty quarterback anymore.
- On the receiving side, T.Y. Hilton had a very TY-like day with four catches for 150 yards and two touchdowns. Hilton continues to be the top receiving threat in a pass-heavy offense which means good WR2 value.
- LInebacker Jerrell Freeman had 12 more tackles and is now up to 48 on the season. In tackle-friendly formats, Freeman is a LB1/2.