- A week after looking like a bust, quarterback Blake Bortles bounced back, slightly, with 273 yards and two touchdowns. Still not a whole lot to get excited about until he does this consistently.
- Rookie running back T.J. Yeldon didn’t do a whole lot to prove his worth as a first round rookie pick with 70 rushing yards on 25 carries. He’s the lead back, for now, so he still retains RB2/3 value in dynasty leagues but make sure he gets into gear soon.
- A Jag that didn’t disappoint was receiver Allen Robinson with six catches for 155 yards and two touchdowns. I didn’t believe it before but Robinson is quickly showing his WR2/3 status in dynasty rankings.
- Another redemption story was quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who went off in the loss with 359 yards plus two touchdowns. Those would be QB1 numbers I just don’t know how often Tannehill gets there.
- Dolphins receiver Jarvis Landry had another big PPR day with eight catches for 110 yards. He led the team in targets and is easily Tannehill’s favorite receiver. As long as that stays true, Landry could knock on the WR2 door for dynasty as well.