- In what is quickly becoming one of the top offenses in the league, all Ben Roethlisberger did was throw for 369 yards and three touchdowns. He’s a top five dynasty quarterback.
- His favorite target, receiver Antonio Brown, is also making a claim for top dynasty receiver with nine catches for 195 yards and a touchdown.
- At long last, linebacker Ryan Shazier broke out with 15 tackles and a sack. Shazier was a top IDP pick in rookie dynasty drafts last year but shouldn’t shake the injury bug. Now healthy, Shazier is on his way to LB1 status.
- Despite the blowout, quarterback Colin Kaepernick had another solid outing with 335 yards and two touchdowns through the air plus another 51 yards on the ground. It’s the kind of high-end QB2 numbers we’ve wanted from Kaepernick since he burst on the scene.
- New acquisition Torrey Smith had a big day with six catches for 120 yards and a touchdown. The consistency has always been an issue with Smith but he certainly looked like Kaepernick’s top target. He should be considered a WR4 in dynasty rankings.
One thought on “Dynasty Recap – Week 2 – Steelers 43, 49ers 18”
Pingback: Dynasty Recap – Week 2 – Steelers 43, 49ers 18 - Dynasty Football Fan