- Lions running back Joique Bell is still out, recovering from off-season surgery. Bell was going to be a hot dynasty commodity this year with a new contract and increase playing time.
- Steelers receiver Markus Wheaton opened camp as the starter across Antonio Brown. The move was expected but some are predicting rookie Martavis Bryant could unseat Wheaton before the season starts. While Bryant is a big target, he’s still pretty raw. If Wheaton plays well early, he’ll have a stranglehold on the job.
- In other receiver news, Marquess Wilson opened camp as the third receiver in the Bears three-wide sets. Wilson has a ton of potential and is a good dynasty prospect to have. He’s first in-line should either Alshon Jeffery or Brandon Marshall go down.
- 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore took handoffs at OTA’s but not at full speed. There just hasn’t been any good news on the Lattimore-front lately.
- Expect the suspension for Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington to be lengthy. Washington has all the talent in the world but can’t seem to stay out of trouble. I would trade him for what you can.