- 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick showed the good, the bad, and the ugly with 153 yards passing, one touchdown, two interceptions, 130 yards rushing and a fumble. Filled the stat sheet quite a bit but left fantasy folks more frustrated than ever before. Right now, it’s hard to give Kaepernick a QB1 grade until he can string good performances together.
- Meanwhile, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson had another day at the office, going 16 of 25 for 215 yards and a touchdown. If Kaepernick is the hare, Wilson is the tortoise.
- Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch ran wild (again) with 109 yards on 22 carries. Lynch will be in his age-28 season next year when, typically, running backs start breaking down. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to start fielding offers for Lynch in your dynasty leagues and sell high.
- 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman was on his way to a spectacular game, finishing with 14 tackles and a sack before destroying his knee. The injury looked gruesome and is sure to effect his status heading in to next season. Here’s hoping the recovery goes well.
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor had a great game with 11 tackles and two passes defended. He’ll be a solid DB1 heading in to next dynasty season and could make a claim for top DB overall.