- Buccaneers rookie tight end Tim Wright is going to be utilized even more this season, providing a golden opportunity to increase his value for dynasty leaguers. He played receiver in college and has the skills to be a force in the passing game.
- Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew might be back in Jacksonville next year after all. It won’t matter as Jones-Drew will be 29 next year and is only averaging 3.2 YPC. He’s one to avoid in dynasty leagues.
- Raiders running back Rashad Jennings will be forced to give up carries to Darren McFadden this week but should still outperform him. The real question for dynasty leaguers is who will be starting next year in Oakland? Both Jennings and McFadden will be free agents and aren’t getting any younger.
- After another lost fumble Sunday, don’t expect Patriots running back Stevan Ridley to handle the work load like he did in 2012. The Patriots have no faith in his ability to hold on to the ball and will severely cut into his playing time. Ridley owners can only hope he rebounds in time for 2014.
- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named the starter for the rest of the season. For all intents and purposes, he’ll be the started in 2014 as well.
- Steelers linebacker Jason Worilds has played so well recently (three sacks in four games) that there’s talk of him taking over for Lamarr Woodley in 2014. He’d certainly be cheaper.