- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford had a very Matthew Stafford game, throwing for 330 yards on 22 of 35 passing with three touchdowns but two interceptions and a fumble lost. This is the Matthew Stafford dynasty leaguers will have to live with.
- Lions running back Reggie Bush had 117 yards rushing and 65 yards receiving on five catches with a touchdown. He did lose a fumble but that didn’t stop him. You have to wonder how Reggie’s fumble issues will affect his play going forward. Backup Joique Bell had 94 yards rushing on 19 carries with 34 yards on three receptions and another touchdown.
- Lions receiver Calvin Johnson had 101 yards on six catches and a touchdown. He’s the best and I have a man crush on him and I don’t care who knows it.
- A bright spot for the Packers was safety Morgan Burnett had nine tackles, two fumble recoveries and a touchdown. His value only increases as the Packers allow more yards and points.
- Lions rookie defensive end Ziggy Ansah had two sacks for the second straight game after missing a month. Playing in that system, in which Cliff Avril was a star, should only increase Ansah’s value along with his age and contract.