- Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers continues his renaissance with 341 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions. Rivers doesn’t have as many years left as others but he’s still a decent QB2 option.
- Chargers rookie receiver Keenan Allen continues to impress with eight catches for 128 yards and a touchdown. He’s quickly gaining WR1 status in dynasty circles.
- Chargers running back Danny Woodhead had nine catches for 77 yards to go along with 21 yards rushing. He’s just entering his Darren Sproles phase and should be a viable option in PPR dynasty leagues for 2-3 years.
- On the other side of the field, Alfred Morris racked up 121 yards with a touchdown. He’s still one of the few workhorse backs left in the entire NFL and should be for awhile.
- Redskins receiver Pierre Garçon had a huge day, solidifying his WR2 status in dynasty leagues. Garçon is set up to be successful for at least 3-5 years with the current roster.