- Packers rookie running back Eddie Lacy had his best game of the year with 99 yards. With Jonathan Franklin coming back down to Earth, Lacy should be the man going forward.
- Matt Stafford dynasty owner saw what life was like without Calvin Johnson – 262 yards and one touchdown. And that’s against an average (at best) Packers defense. Stafford’s success is directly linked to Calvin Johnson so monitor accordingly.
- The same could be said for Reggie Bush owners too. Bush had 44 yards rushing and only 25 yards receiving.
- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers did his best to spread the wealth as he had six targets or more to four different receivers (Nelson, Cobb, Jones, Finley). While one will never stand, head-and-shoulders, above the rest, any of them are a fine WR2 in dynasty circles.
- Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy continues to get better as he had 14 tackles, a tackle for a loss and a pass defended. At just 26, Levy is on pace for over 100 tackles for the first time this year to go along with the other stat sheet filler numbers. He’s not a bad LB2/3 to consider.