- Quarterback Tom Brady went without a touchdown pass for the first time in four years. Luckily, it appears Rob Gronkowski will be back this week and all will be right with the world.
- Running back LeGarrette Blount ran for a respectable 4.3 YPC in his 12 carries for New England. Of course, he also fumbled in the game so don’t be surprised if Stevan Ridley gets another chance to lock down the position.
- On the other side of the field, Giovani Bernard had 13 carries compared to BenJarvus Green-Ellis’ 19. Dynasty owners can expect the back-and-forth routine this year but Bernard should be good for years to come.
- Bengals rookie tight end Tyler Eifert saw a career-high seven targets to go along with five catches and 53 yards. The changing of the guard could become official soon so now would be the time to jump on the Eifert bandwagon.
- Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes had his best game of 2013 with 12 tackles, two tackles for a loss, a pass defended, and an interception. Spikes had a solid 2012 with 92 tackles but that appears to have been his ceiling. I’d sell high on Spikes right now.