- Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray continues to be efficient with a 5.0 YPC but only got 14 carries. Now, he did get five catches, in addition to the 14 carries, but until Dallas consistently goes to Murray, he can’t be considered a RB1 in dynasty circles.
- San Diego’s offensive continues to have a renaissance between Philip Rivers (400 yards, three touchdowns) and Antonio Gates (10 receptions for 136 yards and a touchdown). While you could ride both of them to championships this year, it would be advisable to trade them for something of value while you can.
- Meanwhile, San Diego rookie receiver Keenan Allen had his best day as a pro with five catches for 80 yards.
- On the other side of the field, Dallas rookie receiver Terrance Williams had his best day as well with seven catches on eight targets. He did have a costly fumble towards the end but Williams should be able to produce from the third receiver spot (see: Robinson, Laurent; Ogletree, Kevin).
- Any doubt you may have had about Sean Lee’s status as a LB1 should be gone after his 18 tackle night. Lee is just a beast and, at 27, should be that way for a while.