- Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III had his first sub-300 yard game this year – but the Redskins got their first win. The team also ran the ball just as much as it passed which is more like the Redskins way. Griffin will still be a value but it’ll be in small doses.
- Speaking of the running game, Redskins running back Alfred Morris had 4.4 YPC after 16 carries but was knocked out with an injury to his ribs. Roy Helu only averaged 3.3 YPC so Morris’ job is plenty safe. Morris is a guy to own in dynasty circles.
- Washington receiver Leonard Hankerson has established himself as the receiver to have opposite Pierre Garcon. He had just as many targets as Garcon (7) to go along with his four catches and 49 yards. Again, Washington is a run-first team so a second receiver in this offense won’t have nearly the same value as others but Hankerson is someone to stash for dynasty purposes.
- I’d just avoid anyone on offense in Oakland. Done and done.
- Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan had two more sacks to give him five for the year. Just 25 and signed through 2014, Kerrigan is a strong play for sacks / big play IDP dynasty leagues.